Apex Pavers and Pools is a renowned leader in the paver and pool construction industry, recognized for delivering high-quality projects and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are committed to improving and beautifying the environment in which we live.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Receivables Specialist to join our expanding Accounting Team. This an on-site position 5 days a week. As an Account Receivables Specialist you will play a pivotal role in managing financial transactions and ensuring the timely collection and accuracy of our account receivable accounting processes. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in construction accounting, including proficiency in software such as ProEdge or JobTread, as well as Quickbooks Online and Desktop. Excellent communication skills are required as you interact with customers and maintain a professional demeanor.
• Oversee effective collection strategies
• Issue timely and accurate invoices to customers
• Communicate with customers to address outstanding balances and resolve payment discrepancies
• Efficiently and accurately record and reconcile customer payments
• Monitor accounts receivable aging reports to ensure timely collection of receivables
• Address customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner
• Enter new contracts and change orders related to paver and pool construction projects
• Collaborate with project managers to ensure accurate and up to date information
• Enter new vendors into Quickbooks, specifically those related to paver and pool construction supplies and services
• Maintain vendor records and coordinate with procurement for seamless transactions
• Utilize construction accounting software such as ProEdge or JobTread tailored for paver and pool construction
• The ideal candidate will possess expertise in collections, accounts receivable, invoicing and customer success
• Customer-centric approach with a focus on enhancing overall customer satisfaction
• The role requires a focus on A/R accuracy, diligent aging monitoring
• Proficiency in construction accounting software (e.g., ProEdge, JobTread)
• Strong knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Desktop
• Detail-Oriented with excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Communicates effectively and persuasively verbally and in writing, using proper language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
• High school degree required
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting highly desirable
• Medical, dental and vision benefits available
• 401k eligibility after first year of employment with employer match
• 6 paid holidays
• Room for growth, training and development within the Accounting Department
Interested in this role?
Please fill out the form. If we believe you’re a good potential match, we will get in touch with you.