With the cooler weather approaching, this time of year seems to be the perfect time for Florida residents to build their pool. And here are a few reasons why:
1) Less Rain: Less rain means less construction delays. Our team will be able to take advantage of the drying time and speed up the construction lead time, compared to summer builds.
2) Holidays: The holidays are coming, and an early start on your pool means you’ll be entertaining your guests by the pool. Florida living at its finest!
3) Tax Deduction: If you have a medical condition that swimming might alleviate, talk to your accountant about using the pool costs as a tax deduction.
4) Landscaping: Given that a standard pool takes approximately 8-12 weeks to complete, we’ll be well in the cooler months for you to tackle your new landscaping.
5) Prices: At the end of the year, our manufacturers list certain materials as discontinued and these savings may be passed on to you.
We are fortunate that most months in Florida are good times to build a pool, but the fall months are ideal. Call our Apex Pavers & Pools design specialist today at 772-419-5151 (Treasure Coast) or 561-844-9370 (Palm Beach) for a complimentary consultation.