We’re getting closer to hurricane season! Do you know how to prepare your pool if a hurricane approaches?
Check out these great tips from the SunSentinel.com:
1) Check your deck drains for blockages and unclog if needed (not just the drain itself but clear the grates in the pool deck). Also, look for debris clogging at the edge of the deck.
2) Trim trees and bushes before the storm approaches – it could damage your screen, pool and home.
3) Store light items such as toys, umbrellas and storage bins.
4) Keep your pool water levels appropriate. Do not empty your pool as this may cause structural damage.
5) Super-chlorinate the water (shock) as your normally would.
6) Turn off all power using the circuit breakers before the storm hits.
We’re here to help answer any questions you may have!